NM Student Incentive Grant is for resident undergraduate students with substantial financial need who are attending public and private non-profit institutions in New Mexico
$200 - $2,500 per year
Grant is for a period of one year and may be renewed on an annual basis or until the student graduates with a bachelor’s degree from an eligible institution.
- New Mexico Resident
- Enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate student at a New Mexico public college or university or tribal college
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by the eligible college or university
- Has completed a high school diploma or GED
How to Apply:
- Student shall contact their institution’s financial aid office for application instruction
- Student shall complete the FASFA
When to Apply:
Contact institution for eligibility period
Where to Apply:
Student shall apply at the eligible institution he/she will be attending.