The New Mexico Work Study Program was created to provide funding for employment opportunities for qualified resident students attending public colleges or universities for the following eligible colleges in New Mexico.
- St. John’s College
- University of the Southwest
- Institute of American Indian Art
- Crownpoint Institute of Technology
- Dine College
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute
The award varies depending upon the student’s financial need and availability of funds. Summer awards may be available.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident alien
- New Mexico Resident (12 consecutive months)
- Undergraduate or Graduate
- FAFSA must be completed
- Enroll at least half-time during regular session
- Enroll at least 3 credit hours during summer session
- Demonstrate financial need
How to Apply:
Contact the Financial Aid Office at the college or university to inquire regarding the application process.
When to Apply:
Deadlines are set by each individual institution.